Maine's Family Friendly Campground on Sebasticook Lake
Sebasticook Lake Campground is a full service campground and RV Park nestled on the shores of Sebasticook Lake in Central Maine.
It's an ideal camping area for the entire family to spend the night, several days or weeks. It will be long remembered as a restful
vacation and picturesque spot for campers, fishermen and photo enthusiasts who appreciate the beauty of nature. Sebasticook Lake is
one of the best bass fishing lakes in the state.
Sebasticook Lake Campground has 67 sites situated on 30 well maintained acres. Each site has either a rooftop or open table and
fire pit. We have both wooded and open sunny lots equipped with artesian well water. We offer 30 or 50 amp electrical service.
In addition to our camp sites, we also have 6 cottages that can be rented on a daily and weekly basis.
Tent Sites - RV Sites - Cabin Rentals - Daily, Weekly or Seasonal Rentals
Coin-Op Hot Showers • Coin-Op Laundry • Clean Restrooms
Store with all Camping Necessities • LP • Ice • Firewood
Heated Pool • Multiple Lakefront Swimming Areas • Dock
Boat Launch • Rental boats (canoe, kayak and row)
Rental Golf Carts • Playground • Horseshoe Pits • Basketball
Game Room • Dump Station • On-site Pumping Station
Misc. Grocery Items • Camping and RV Supplies
Ice Cream • Assorted Beach Items
Book Library • Gas Filling Station (tanks and metered service)
Resident and Out of State Fishing Licenses
While staying with us do some local exploring, whether you like to shop, dine out or explore antique stores for treasures it is all within a short drive.
- Visit our local restaurants, Cervesas Southwest Grill and Angler's Restaurant that are only minutes aways
- Visit Moore Manor Lavender Farm (pick some fresh lavender or visit their gift shop) located right in Newport only a 5 min drive.
- Like sampling wine, Dragon Fly Winery is only a 15 min drive. Made right in Maine, wonderful way to spend an afternoon.
- Take a drive to Bangor only 30 min drive. Visit the Cole Transportation Museum, try your luck at Hollywood Casino or watch a concert at the Maine Savings Amphitheater (Darlings Waterfront Pavilion).
- Take a 1.15-hour drive to Greenville to visit Moosehead Lake, take a ride on the Katahdin Cruises or go on a Moose Tour. Feeling really adventurous try white water rafting or rent an ATV to explore their miles of off-road trails.
- Only 1.5-hour drive to Acadia National Park.
We are open from the 2nd week of May through Columbus Day weekend.